Call For Speakers: 2024 Streaming Summit, at NAB Show Las Vegas
Questions About Speaking? Call Dan at 917-523-4562
[DEADLINE] January 22, 2024. Please note that speaking submissions can always be sent in after the deadline but the longer you wait, the more submissions have already been received.
The two-day Streaming Summit will take place on April 15-16 as part of the NAB Show in Las Vegas in the West Hall. The Streaming Summit will be a three-track event on day one and two-track event on day two with approximately 100 speakers in total. The format will be fireside chats (2 speakers), technical best practices (1-2 speakers), round-table sessions (4-5 speakers), and case study presentations (1-2 speakers). A new AI focused demo track is also being added.
From Conference Chairman Dan Rayburn: I have tried to make this process as easy as possible, while also allowing me to collect the information that is needed for me to properly evaluate your proposal. If you have any questions on the process before you submit, please call me directly at 917-523-4562. I am happy to help you tailor your submission to what might work best content wise.
Format and Content Topics
Vendors do not need to be a sponsor of the Streaming Summit to submit a speaking proposal but some sponsorships do come with guaranteed speaking spots. Please see this link for all of the sponsorship details.
We do not allow sales pitches and vendors that submit without a customer as a co-speaker or co-presenter have little chance of being selected.
The Summit does not cover topics about video editing, pre/post production, video production hardware, the creator economy, radio, podcasting, scripts, talent, NFTs, blockchain, VR, gaming, satellite technology, filmmaking, storage, or how to sell your content. We also do not cover any topics tied to “Personal Productivity”, “Leadership”, “Digital Transformation”, “Diversity Training” or the like. The Streaming Summit is dedicated ONLY to business and technology topics that are directly tied to streaming video. We do not pay speakers or work with speaker bureaus but happily work with PR firms and agencies.
There is no schedule to “pick from” as the schedule and content are created based on submissions and help from moderators. We cover both business and technology topics including: (plus many others, this is not a full list)
- Packaging, Distributing and Monetizing Video for Profitability
- Real-World Implementations of AI in the Video Stack
- Cord Cutting, Linear TV and the New Streaming TV Bundle
- Best Practices for Optimizing the Video Workflow for Cost and Quality
- OTT Churn, Retention and Engagement Strategies
- Defining The User Experience for Live Sports Streaming
- FAST, AVOD and SVOD: OTT Business Models for Every Consumer
- Challenges and Best Practices for Delivering Video at Scale
- Strategies for Discovery, Personalization and Content Recommendation
- Video Advertising Measurement: Challenges and Opportunities
- The Complex and Fragmented World of the Sports Streaming Business
Please see the videos and program from the 2023 Las Vegas show for an example of the topics we cover during the show.
Speakers Info and Proposal
If you are submitting on behalf of a speaker, you will have the opportunity to add your contact info later in the form.