STREAMING SUMMIT COMES BACK TO NYC!
The two-day Streaming Summit returns to the Javits Center in NYC, October 24-25 as part of NAB Show New York. Hear from some of the largest OTT platforms, sports leagues, broadcasters and content owners on the latest business and technology challenges and opportunities for video monetization across FAST, SVOD and AVOD services. Attendees will learn about the latest trends around sports streaming, bundling and packaging of content, advertising measurement, content discovery, scaling video workflows and delivering a great user-experience at scale.
Previous speakers at the Streaming Summit have included executives from: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Warner Bros. Discovery, Peacock TV, Paramount+, Disney Streaming Services, Roku, Fire TV, Sling TV, Hulu, NBCU, SKY, WWE, UFC, NBA, MotorTrend, LaLiga, FOX Sports, DAZN, fuboTV, Sinclair, Comcast, Meta, Samsung, LG, Pluto TV, Plex, Tubi, Freevee, ZEE5 and other streaming platforms and rights holders.
Some of the content that will be covered will include:
- Packaging and Distribution Strategies for Subscriber Engagement
- Cord Cutting, Linear TV and the New Streaming TV Bundle
- Defining The User Experience for Live Sports Streaming
- FAST, AVOD and SVOD: OTT Business Models for Every Consumer
- Challenges and Best Practices for Delivering Video at Scale
- The Growth of RSN Sports and Emerging Distribution Platforms
- Strategies for Discovery, Personalization and Content Recommendation
- Monetization Opportunities and Challenges for Live Sports Streaming
- Scaling Cloud Based Workflows for Quality and Price
- Using Data to Personalize the Subscriber Experience
- Challenges and Opportunities in Measuring Video Advertising
The format will be fireside chats (2 speakers), best practices technical presentations/case studies (1-2 speakers), and round-table sessions (4-5 speakers). The Streaming Summit covers business and technology topics including; bundling of content; codecs; transcoding; live streaming; video advertising; packaging and playback; monetization of video; cloud based workflows; direct-to-consumer models, the video ad stack and other related topics. For an overview of the content the show covers, please see the previous 2023 Vegas program here.
Contact: Conference Chairman, Dan Rayburn, 917-523-4562 or firstname.lastname@example.org