2023 VEGAS SESSION VIDEOS HERE
CALL FOR SPEAKERS NOW OPEN FOR: NAB Show New York Streaming Summit, October 24-25 NYC
Thanks for helping to make the 2023 show the largest to date! Video archives coming shortly.
The two-day Streaming Summit will take place April 17-18 as part of the NAB Show in Las Vegas, in the West Hall (Rooms W219-W221/W223-W225). The Streaming Summit will be a two-track event with roughly 75 speakers. The format will be fireside chats, best practices technical presentations/case studies, and round-table sessions. The Streaming Summit covers business and technology topics including; bundling of content; codecs; transcoding; live streaming; video advertising; packaging and playback; monetization of video; cloud based workflows; direct-to-consumer models, the video ad stack and other related topics.
You can check out the entire agenda here. Some of the content that will be covered will include:
- Defining The User Experience for Live Sports Streaming
- Packaging and Distribution Strategies for Subscriber Engagement
- Challenges and Best Practices for Delivering Video at Scale
- The Business of Sports Streaming: Monetization Opportunities and Challenges
- FAST, AVOD and SVOD: OTT Business Models for Every Consumer
- Challenges and Opportunities in Measuring Video Advertising
- Scaling Cloud Based Workflows for Quality and Price
- Cord Cutting, Linear TV and the New Streaming TV Bundle
See all of the videos from the previous shows here: 2022 2019
Contact: Conference Chairman, Dan Rayburn, 917-523-4562 or firstname.lastname@example.org